He had a bad childhood with a mother who cheated on his father in front of him and left him and 5 brothers to raise themselves. He is always accusing me having boyfriends has hallucinations of me cheating even though I haven't left the house. Can flip like a switch wishing me dead and usually I just get out of the house because can't calm him down. He doesn't sleep long stretches and has awakened me with accusations and grabbing. He hasn't punched me but has kicked, put hands around throat… read more
I had this same condition of becoming violent I always lost my Temper as a child and initially put it down to this but once on the ALZHEIMER MEDICATION I have not had this happen Speak to Your Medical Practioner Your Partner is suffering as well as this depletes one.
But still pigheaded lol. He is starting to become more incontinent of urine and feces. Please avoid calling disposable briefs diapers. The word DIAPERS and men dont go together. lol.
Hey EVERYONE 'who is suffering or the SICE effects of someone with this DISEASE " I AM a SUFFERER and please believe me it is NOT THE SUFFERERS FAULT. I make a JOKE AND APOLOGISE "Jokingly" to My wife "MUST ADMIT THE MEDS I am on HAVE REALLY TONED my ANGER ETC DOWN UNBELIEVEABLY so speak to your medical Adviser for Medication Mr Alzheimer LOVES to RUN RIOT IN OUR BRAINS go get HIM. Go well FELLOW SUFERERS and remember KEEP WALKING
Some can have a complete change in personality. There is no rhyme or reason to it.
From what I see my husband traits are coming out stronger. I think that whatever type of personality they had before is how they will act only stronger. Before the Alz he was for the most part a gentle and caring person now some of those other thing a are rearING their heads. All I can say is good luck to all of us.