Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

He may do this several times at night waking me up to have sex at all hours. He may even do this while wandering the house at night. It's distressing to me and while I hate to refuse to love him, it's less about love with him than gratification of an urge. He had stopped this for a few weeks but seems to be back to doing it.

June 15, 2017 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A myALZteam Member

Tell. Him. That. You don't want to do. This any more. Tell. Him why you don't want to. I told. My mate. Why. And he understands. I gave him the biggest. Room I. Took . My daughter. Old room And tell him that he can only Masbate. In his room and no where. Else. Not even the bathroom. Because of. You take him out. He might Try to In public

June 17, 2017
A myALZteam Member

My husband was hornyer then normal when he was or Donepizel ( Namenda ), but he was also getting dizzy,
feeling lethargic, and he informed his Dr and stoped taking it.

June 16, 2017
A myALZteam Member

Thank you. I did tell him and it worked for s while. But I guess it's time to tell him again.

June 17, 2017
A myALZteam Member

Thank you.

June 16, 2017
A myALZteam Member

Great answer! This is very very helpful!!

June 16, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Billingham, UK

A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Hailsham Road

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In