He may do this several times at night waking me up to have sex at all hours. He may even do this while wandering the house at night. It's distressing to me and while I hate to refuse to love him, it's less about love with him than gratification of an urge. He had stopped this for a few weeks but seems to be back to doing it.
Tell. Him. That. You don't want to do. This any more. Tell. Him why you don't want to. I told. My mate. Why. And he understands. I gave him the biggest. Room I. Took . My daughter. Old room And tell him that he can only Masbate. In his room and no where. Else. Not even the bathroom. Because of. You take him out. He might Try to In public
My husband was hornyer then normal when he was or Donepizel ( Namenda ), but he was also getting dizzy,
feeling lethargic, and he informed his Dr and stoped taking it.
Thank you. I did tell him and it worked for s while. But I guess it's time to tell him again.
Thank you.
Great answer! This is very very helpful!!