Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Long Island, NY

This is from AARP, and I'm posting this in the Q&A Section to make it easier to find. (The Q&A Section is more easily searchable.)

August 17
 · 
Reactions
A myALZteam Member

Thanks Helen for the information

August 17
A myALZteam Member

So many more drugs available now, than even a few years ago.

August 17
A myALZteam Member

I’ve been getting Kisunla infusions for 5 mos. Though my husband will surely disagree, I feel it seems like it has rounded a few of the edges. Hope it works for you!

August 17
A myALZteam Member

This is helpful, Helen. But I note that the AARP chart only lists brand names, not generic names, so I encourage others to look up the drug names online to see if there is a generic. Here's the link to the AARP article (you may have to be a member to access it): https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatmen...

What Are the Treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease?
What Are the Treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease?
August 17
A myALZteam Member

Thank you @A myALZteam Member. I am on Exelon & the Lequembi (Lecanamab) & we feel I am holding steady.

August 17

Related Questions

View All
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Jupiter, FL

A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Gaithersburg, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In