Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About myALZteam
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

New York State POA

New York State POA

Hello New Yorkers!
I am wondering what form do I need to fill out for New York States Durable Power of Attorney. Do I fill out the short form or the NYS Bar form? Does it matter? Will they both determine the same thing?

A myALZteam Member said:

To be on the safe side I would recommend speaking with an Elder Care lawyer. I didn't even know there were different kinds of POA's.

posted 6 days ago
A myALZteam Member said:

Maybe contacting the area chapter of Alzheimer’s Association will be helpful in getting answers to questions if you are not able to afford consulting an attorney.

posted about 21 hours ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in