Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Westhampton, NY
February 14, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myALZteam Member

I'm sorry to see you go but know that you are supported even in your absence. In truth, I think we'd all like to unsubscribe from this disease.

February 14, 2019
A myALZteam Member

Sending you strength, this is such a difficult road for all involved. Wish there was more volunteer help, expenses mount quickly.

March 7, 2019
A myALZteam Member

I can't leave this site it's amazing how horrible I feel after the emotional drama my husband expresses than read others who are hanging on by their finger tips but ok. Then I smile and know i'm wabbly but safe with friends that understand. Thanks everyone

February 27, 2019
A myALZteam Member

Me too unsubscribe from this illness

February 19, 2019
A myALZteam Member

Sorry to hear this...click on your profile above right then on settings then account settings...that choice is at bottom of list.

February 14, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Statesville, NC

A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Liverpool, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In