Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myALZteam Member

@A myALZteam Member Daniels: Neurologist will test you and help detrrmine which type of dementia you have. I am an Early Stage Alzheimers patient, so sruggle to maintsin what I have. Check out my story.

November 25, 2023
A myALZteam Member

@A myALZteam Member Has your doctor sent you to a neurologist? I think that is the best qualified person to do tests and discuss what may be the case. There are quite a few types of memory and ways how they relate to parts of the brain. Just talking about myself, I am 78 and get the impression that if I don't "rehearse" the distant past by thinking or talking about it, some of it tends to slip away.

November 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In